View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 07:39 PM   #48
warsw
Established Member

M.O.C. #13256
Quote:
Originally Posted by roothoss1282 View Post
Yep you are right there is no difference except in the numbers and the 2" spacer, with the F-350 there is about an extra 1000 lbs of pin which is a lot and he wouldn't have to worry about the weight police LOL. The cost between the 250 and the 350 is very little. Anyway I think you get my point. I made the mistake of getting truck before the 5er and decided that I might go bigger on the 5er some day and so when I did get a different truck I got something I didn't have to worry about if I did want ( or she wants who am I kidding lol) a bigger 5er. It ended up costing me a lot of money but I don't have to worry about going out west and like having some meat under me. All good here have a great day.
Ya but he already has a 2012 F250. To trade it in for a F350 just to get a sticker with a higher rating is going to cost him a bunch when you really don't gain anything. If he didn't have a PU and was trying to decide which way to go I would agree with you. The difference in cost then would be very little.
warsw is offline   Reply With Quote