View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 08:17 AM   #2
Irlpguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12935
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jfaberna

When I got my 507 from TST I auto paired the sensors without having them on the valve stems. Today I was at the trailer and thought I'd install them on the tires. I turned the TPMS on and it started cycling through the sensor positions, but it didn't show anything for pressure or temperature. I thought it would at less show the one I just installed.

Any recommendations on how to get the sensors to start reading or maybe it's just a display problem?
Jim there is a setup procedure that comes with the sensors, also there is information on line from TST. They are great folks and will be more than happy to help you if you call them.

I made a small container that holds the four sending units and the key to install and remove them, When I remove them for any reason they go into this container in their proper spots so when I replace them they go back on the proper wheel and are identifying the correct tire.

I would do a reset on the receiver and go through the process again, you must set the pressures and either leave the default temp or change it as well. There is a procedure also if the high or low pressure is less than 100 lbs, can't remember off hand which one it is but one has to be set before the other can be set to less than 100 lbs. This is important on 80 psi tires.

If you have the flow through senders I would make sure you also have steel stems on your rims, I think that is recommended by the supplier as well.

Once you get them working you will be very happy with them I am sure.

Good luck.

Irlpguy is offline   Reply With Quote