Thread: Satellite Dish
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 11:37 AM   #10
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
My Traveler Slim Line is about the same Dish that I use on the Tri-Pod. I receive the same HDTV Channels as as I receive at home. All 4 of our Receivers have been upgraded and now they are all black in color. I never went to the Dome type antenna because at the time it didn't receive HD. As I said above I also take the Slim Line Dish that I mount on the Tri-Pod just for a back up. I can assure you if you do go to the Traveler Slim Line you want go back to the Tri-Pod. I'm also aware of the (SWM) system which only needs one wire, we don't use a Tivo or Dvr but we use Net Flex. We also have the East/West channels so we very seldom miss what ever we want to watch. I don't recomend the Dome system. But its a choice any so for we still have a choice. The only signal fined is the Birdog, however they are pricey. I think I have two or three of those signal finder and never used them but one time, they do find a signal but it doesn't know one signal from another. Just make sure the Tri-Pod is level if your using HD. GBY....
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote