View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 06:10 AM   #18
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Jack, I always say a guy ought to put you money where your mouth is. So I will just say I chose to purchase the Medical Air Service Association (MASA) plan. It is the most complete package for this type coverage. They will air ambulance you from anywhere in the world to where the Doctors say you need to go. They will get you rig back to your home address they will also transport your spouse. If you need ambulance service from your residence, they will provide that too.

You need to read the fine print to see what the exclusions are and compare apples to apples. Believe me there are no real bargains in coverages. You will get what you pay for. But let me say that some coverage is better than no coverage. Sooner or later you will need this kind of service. It is not "if", it is "when".

If you want this type service at this level, check out Coach-Net. They have a road service plan that includes Medical Assistance. Both of the in a single package come to $119 per year or three years for $289 if you are an Escapees member. It is called their Platinum Plan. As I said, it is both road service and medical assistance in a single package.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote