View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 09:44 PM   #1
Renegade1LI
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22165
Good Luck/Bad Luck

Well we finally got back upstate to our camper & were able to get the leveling system figured out! It seems once you get a jack error you have to extend all the jacks a min of 6" then retract them all. Once they are homed then proceed as if you were disconnecting from your truck. Once it auto leveled I fine tuned it manualy & then recalibrate zero. Now the bad, we had some heavy rains & it seems like the living room slide out windows leak. The leak goes between the siding & substrate & is trapped between the bottom slide out skin & plywood, then it makes its way onto the living room floor. If thats not bad enough it has also traveled to the 5th wheel overhang & is trapped between the skin & plywood. Tomorrow will start the process with camping world & Keystone, Im sure its going to be ugly, I can't see a reasonable repair & the camper is 2 weeks old. Im going to get an independent evaluation as well as contact my insurance company. If anyone has had a similar problem I can use the advice. Thanks.
Renegade1LI is offline   Reply With Quote