View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 03:44 PM   #8
topjustice
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19835
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingdownthehighway View Post
Well, we took our maiden voyage over mothers day weekend and it was a success, no major issues. We were on our first back in site EVER!! First trip with our first fiver (not our first RV) and on my first back in site. Good times. Though, backing it was easier then I thought it would be. Everything worked good, we had the furnace running due to it was cold and rainy all day Saturday, so we know that works good, though for a "4 season" rig, once the heat stopped, it cooled down pretty quick, quicker then I thought it would. Overall a good trip, the only issue was disconnecting the water hoses, but they finally broke free.

The truck towed nice, though it felt a little light in the front, but overall a nice ride. I haven't scaled it yet. We're hoping to get a few more trips in before our 90 day "checkup" visit with the dealer.

[hooked up heading home Sunday]
Glad to hear you had no serious issues. I pick mine up on Monday. Hope I have the same success. Regarding the 4 seasons, unless you have "real" double pane windows you will lose a lot of heat fast, and there are a lot of windows! The insulation won't help the loss of heat through the windows.