Thread: Galley tank?
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 06:32 PM   #1
Mel B.
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19469
Galley tank?

We are the second owners of a 2004 2955RL We bought it from a couple in there 70's that said they never camped anywhere except state parks. So they said they never traveled with Black, Gray or water in the galley because he would drain all three when they were being used at the state parks. The man even told me that no one has ever done a #2 in the toilet, because they would use the parks bathroom. So he didn't have a lot info on the tanks. We just got back from 8 days of camping for our first trip in it. and it's plain to see that either the sending units in all the tanks don't work or the 4 red lights don't work,Even after dumping the red lights were on .So I have all the paper work that the seller had which was 6" thick. It had everything since they bought it new. But nowhere does it say how big the galley tank is. I went to Keystone web site and looked up my year and model it gives the capacity of the Black Grey and fresh It doesn't say anything about a galley tank. Does anyone know how many gallons the Galley tank in my model is?
Thanks, Mel