View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 04:53 AM   #1
Travelling Three
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19003
Warranty Question

Is there a good phone number and POC for warranty repair? The horizontal "light bar" (or what ever you call it) that use to be on the top-front of the cap blew off either when the 3661 was shipped from Indiana to Camping World in Myrtle Beach SC or when Camping World brought the camper to the Mount Pleasant SC KOA where we are staying. What I want to do is have Keystone send me the light bar so I can install it. I emailed Keystone a couple months ago and they said I need to contact Camping World, which I did. Camping World told me I need to bring the camper to them, about 90 miles away, so they can run their diagnostics and figure out what happened....come on, the light is missing, that's the diagnostic! They also said the camper could be at their facilities for three weeks...for a light bar? Crazy talk! I had a competitors camper and they sent me a fireplace and water pump which I installed and then sent the defective units back to them. Does anyone know if Keystone will ship out replacement parts? Thanks for your input.
Travelling Three is offline   Reply With Quote