View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 01:56 PM   #14
jjackflash
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7787
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Exnavydiver

We just got back from the Vet that did Murphy's surgery. This was the last stop before we put her down. Well Murphy got a reprieve, We are trying her on a new course of injections that coat the damaged joints with a synovial fluid replacement. One shot a week for 4 weeks. Then one shot every two or three weeks from then on. About 30 dollars a shot and I can administer them. She has improved a lot since three days ago as she was totally stoned on pain meds for most of that time. They worked their magic and she started to eat yesterday and drinking water the day before. She is now back to what she was before went down last week. So we will see what happens in the next few weeks. Kind of strange situation, Saturday night we were ready to put her down and now she seems relatively normal. Glad we waited. We are heading back to Cheese Land starting Thursday, we will be spend a couple days in Kings Bay to do laundry then west on I-10 to I-55 and north to Cheddar Land..
That's great news Dave and Besty. I sometimes think they feel neglected because you haven't spent any money on them lately. LOL
We'll keep those prayers going,I know she'll turn out alright.
Jack
jjackflash is offline   Reply With Quote