View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 05:12 AM   #14
Jeff Heiser
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2088
We always have a full tank of fresh water. We keep it like that when traveling and when it's parked in the back yard. I look at it like this, and some of you may think I am a little nuts but, I keep the fresh water full and the LP tanks topped because after 9/11 you just dont know what the world will bring your way. I also keep the trailer completely stocked with food (dry goods). We have a special supply at the house that is only for times that require the extra stash of food. We also keep a stash of bottled water and food(dry goods) up on our farm. After last summer and going into WalMart weeks after our last storm and still seeing empty shelves (no meats, no canned goods, no paper products etc.) we are convinced it is wise to keep extra food stashed along with water and other supplies. You just never know when you might need it and its better to be prepared than not. Our rig is always ready to go at a moments notice. So call me crazy but until it happens to you, you might not realize how hard it can be to get food and water.

So yep, we keep our fresh water tank full when parked in the yard and traveling.

Jeff Heiser
Merritt Island Florida
Jeff Heiser is offline   Reply With Quote