View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 02:35 PM   #31
Phil P
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11206
Hi

There seems to be some disparity here. Keystone will not even talk to me about selling me parts to repair this unit with.

The problem I have is exactly the same as DQDick with one very big difference. The leak that caused the rot was entirely Keystones fault not one of their vendors.

They said in writing that it was my responsibility to have discovered this water leak before it damaged the trailer. In addition to this they verbally told me it was my responsibility to have disassembled the trailer and determine if they had sealed all areas that was required to be sealed including removing the shower and sink drains to make sure they were sealed.

The portion of the manual they refer to only talks about the outside of the trailer and says nothing about the inside.

These kinds of disparities only further illustrate the lack of integrity at Keystone.

The dealer repeatedly lied to me about the tires, wheels, water leaks and made promises to contact keystone the next busyness day and then didn’t until 3 days latter when they had been made fully aware that the trailer and myself had to be some 400 miles away on the day the finally contacted Keystone.

While I have an aversion to doing business with the blood-sucking attorneys that handle this kind of dispute I have one that has repeatedly requested me to let him sue the dealer and Keystone.

The more I hear of Keystone apparently taking reasonability for similar items the more I am convinced they are discriminating against me.

Phil P

If you get a page not available then remove the "s" after HTTP
Phil P is offline   Reply With Quote