arcateq
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #10837
Send a message via AIM to arcateq
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by 08UltraRider

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by arcateq

Our main slide on our high country is/does the same thing! I was told that was normal etc. It does not look normal and they have replaced 3 of the 4 cables and did adjustments and it's still not right. I am out of my 1 yr warranty so I don't know what to do. But I think I am going to have to learn how to replace cables myself. The slide does not leak. The rubber seals on the outside top are disenagrating as well and are sticky and split. Something isn't right but I like you got and get no answers.
Hmmmmm normal huh???

Dick replied above that the hole was too small for his slide which made me think the opposite could my case where the hole is too big???

When the slide is all the way in and when it starts out.... The bottom moves upwards slightly before going out.... maybe a 1/2 inch but it moves up... Does your's do that too? Just the main slide... None of the others do that on mine...
Like you all the other slides are just fine. The main slide for me is the issue. When it starts to go out it pulls from the top first and kinda drags the slide along till the end when the top hits first it starts to pull the bottom into square but never makes it. You look outside and you can even see that its not level / . I am hoping you have some success with Keystone. I would be interested to know what they say or how to fix it, they always referred me BACK to the dealer who had no clue.
arcateq is offline   Reply With Quote