Thread: AC question
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 09:13 AM   #10
Duckhaulers

M.O.C. #21049
Bad A/C air flow and few other glitches.

Hey all!
We have a 2017 3730FL and we have had alot of issues with air flow.
The duct work in the ceiling is allowing the cold air to flowing into the roof more rather then coming out of the vents themselves.
They have told us that the ceiling must be dropped to find the problem and fix it.

We are from British Columbia and we don't usually have real hot summers but this one was pretty hot for a few weeks.
We bought this unit from Fraserway Rv here in Abbotsford and have nothing but a run around with the service department.
It seems the technicians haven't a clue how to fix the smallest things and just order new parts to replace the problems, of course it takes forever for the builder to get back to them and send them new parts.
First problem was behind the water closet/ furnace area, there was a huge gap where a raccoon could have climbed along the beam and got inside the belly and had a nice home, and in the winter cold air was rushing in under the stairs ( which I had to fix as well, staples don't work well holding steps together)when the furnace was running.
Second was the oven, temperature settings were way out 350 was 230 and 400 was 370 cool down fan once oven was shut off sometimes didn't work and then all of a sudden start working.
Third rear roof top A/C unit leaking water through the return vents, I fix it myself by tightening the unit to the roof more, dealer said they put a lawn sprinkler on the roof to imitate rainfall and said they couldn't find the leak!!!!

Freezer keeps building ice up on the rear wall, still yet to be fixed.

It's a work in progress I guess we should have it all fixed by the time our warranty runs out.
🤣😅🤣😄🤣🙃🙃🙃
Duckhaulers is offline   Reply With Quote