View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 10:28 AM   #31
lightsout
Montana Master

M.O.C. #24938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave W View Post
Are there not some 'piddlin' items that might be best done by you, the owner? I understand frustration and lack of quality now in most RVs regardless of cost but there are a lot of little items that are a waste of your ownership time for a dealer to hold your RV for more weeks waiting for near nonobtanium parts
Dave I could do likely some of the work my self, why should i though when all/most these issues should have been caught in QC, and some are just due to low quality materials. Like I said the issue is waiting for the parts (6-8 weeks just for some parts) I could see long waits in spring and summer but not Nov DEC Jan.... I really take issue with Keystone dealers refusing to service under warranty, can you imagine taking your new car to the dealer and them denying you warranty service? Keystone needs to reform the warranty service process.

It seams that Keystone and their dealers are are war with each other mainly because Keystone refuses to pay reasonable labor cost for warranty work which in part devalues the warranty especially if no dealer wants to do it.
lightsout is offline   Reply With Quote