View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 03:10 PM   #5
Longwell
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5192
I've been a member here for 5 1/2 years because I checked out different manufacturers and found that Keystone Montana seemed to be the best at support after the sale (IF you assume the dealers are going to vary no matter which brand you buy.)
Since we will be going fulltime I am concerned about getting service all over the country; we will have no fixed home.
I still feel that Keystone is the best bet for us, since we will be going out with little money coming in and Montana seems the best "bang for the buck."
However, we are much more realistic now and realize that quality control is minimal and that there will be problems (such as there are with almost any other brand, especially in this price range.)
We are setting our attitude to be prepared for recalcitrant dealers and poor instances of construction/installation.
It's too bad it has to be this way, but that is how it is and this is what we want to do so we will do it and enjoy it, by gum!
We just hope our unit is built on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday since the "old world craftsmen" seem to be more and more like everyone else - lol.
We hope to see you on the road next year.
Larry
Longwell is offline   Reply With Quote