Thread: iPad
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 04:34 AM   #11
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
It sounds like you have complete control. I'm not quite there yet, mainly because Earlene will not let me wrestle it out of her hands to experiment with and set up that way. Besides, I'm a PC knowledgeable person, and even though we have an iMac, I just never got into it the way I did PC's.

The iMac here at the house had 4 accounts on it. One day recently I accidentally connected the iPAD and synced with my son's iTunes account. Unknown to me, when updating the apps, it asked for the password and I kept typing in my password. After many tries I noticed the the User ID had his email. So it was synced to his account. Still unknown to me I downloaded sever apps, all free except on at 99 cents. He, in the meantime, saw the 99 charge on his account and called iTunes and told them he did not make the purchase.

To make this very, very long story short, we are still trying to get the fraud alert off his credit card so he can continue to update and download from the same account. What a total mess. It's been over a week and we still don't have it resolved. Getting the first "person" out of the barrel at iTunes has not been a help.

Thanks for the APPS list.
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote