View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 09:41 AM   #24
mootana
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #15746
help

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerLinR1 View Post
I too am having a very similar problem. The rear slide with the outside kitchen is the problem. The pulley cables got hung up while bringing the slide in and put a strain on the assembly, ripping it off the wall. The 5th wheel is 13 months old and is therefore out of warranty. The extended warranty also has an exclusion on pulleys and cables. Therefore I called Keystone. Again NO help there either. I am currently parked in a Camping World's parking lot, (hooked up) trying to decide if I will pay the $3,000. they want to replace the whole assembly on that one slide. I do not know what I will do. Since I will have to pay the total repair bill, I am considering just leaving with the RV and find someone else somewhere to fix it. BUT I do not know where to go. Please help me by directing me at this point.
I am totally frustrated with Keystone, the Good Sams extended warranty company and Camping World. I am so depressed at this time that I am unable to fully think this process through to completion. Please Help. Please Advise.

Jerry Phillips,
2017 Montana High Country, 358BH
Dear Jerry,
I'd like to try and help. Please respond to the Private Message I sent you.

Thanks