View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 03:09 PM   #351
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennTom View Post
I picked ours up on Friday. During the walk through I asked about the leak from the slide motors. Tech told me he has seen them and that there is a fix, replace with new model. Seeing that mine just came of the line I would think I have the new model, but I will keep an eye on them.

Had a issue with the levelling system when I got it home. I manually levelled it myself while waiting for a return call. 5 o'clock I get the call and was told that the jacks need to come down a minimum 6". Told them I can't get the front-rear jacks(or middle) to come down. Tech said that they should when the others come all the way down. Thinking that was stupid I went to youtube and found a vid from Lippert that explained it all. In manual mode hit both right and left at the same time. I extended them all between 6 and 7" then hit auto retract. Problem solved.

Checked the air intakes, cleaned debris and didn't notice any real collapse or restriction. If anything I would buy a couple of those wedge shaped extensions for vacuums to cut and put in place.

Only been a few days but no problem yet, well, I did get a flat on r/center tire on my road but that is just bad luck.
Congratulations on the new unit Tom!

We may fuss about the issues on our Keystones but overall they are about as good as anything else on the market. Especially at the price point.

Can you tell if your return air ducts are made of cardboard or hard plastic?
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote