View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 10:17 AM   #19
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
This is one of my main complaints I brought up to the Keystone representative at 7-Feathers a couple of years ago.

This representative defended their poor policy of no inventory control, no parts list that are associated with a vin number, no wiring schematics, no list of appliances....and an inability to help their customers replace defective or broken parts in a timely manner.

This has been a complaint expressed so many times on this forum, makes you wonder if they are listening or not, it is obvious they are NOT!

We live in our RV and can't be bothered or inconvenienced by this type of incompetence and neglect to a customer who paid good money thinking that the company would want to protect their existing customers and stand behind their product.

Others on this forum have said that all manufacturers in the RV trade do business like this (including the Keystone rep), that is a blatant falsehood.....I did my research!

BTW, our new motorhome comes with an electrical wiring schematic, a complete list of replacement parts, appliance manuals, manufacturer warranty manuals and contact information, troubleshooting guides, list of trusted dealers for service, and a direct telephone number to the owner of the company just in case it is needed to fix any problem.

Good luck Stiles, we have had tons of holding tank problems, my truest sympathies are with you; hope you get your inferior STAR MFG. tanks replaced soon. Make sure you get and save the right numbers, most likely, you'll need them again before long.

simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote