View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 07:57 AM   #16
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Stiles, I hope your situation is taken care of soon. I can imagine how frustrated you are right now.

I wonder if the person that shipped the wrong take was new??? I am surprised at how many folks jumped right on the bandwagon of its Keystone's fault and that idiot needs to be fired. Goodness, people make mistakes. Was their action correct is "guessing" and shipping out the wrong tank? No it was not. However; maybe in their mind they were only going off what information they had at the time, regardless of it being accurate or not. Maybe they thought they were doing the right thing by trying to get a tank shipped out to Stiles as quickly as they could in order to help him solve his issues. I admit I am one who will get worked up over things that are not done correctly, but I also try to understand that "PEOPLE" are involved in every aspect of this transaction and mistakes are going to happen. Lord knows how many mistakes I've made in my lifetime... I could care less about the person that made the mistake, I am interested in reading about how Keystone takes care of the mistake and handles the rest of this situation going forward. Keep us updated on the resolution...
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote