View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 02:01 AM   #18
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Well we are going into the New England states and possibly New Brunswick and Nova Scotia this summer as planned BUT we will be staying for at least a week or more in the more touristy areas.
We thought about going to the Branson Rally but I just might skip that. Instead we will leave Florida and head for Nashville for a week, than up to Gettysburg for the NE rally. From G-burg we will visit my daughter in PA for a month. (We'll set up in her front yard) Than we'll head up to northern NY, where I can earn some bucks updating websites which will make that camping basically free. By August we will set out for Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine and maybe the Maritimes. From there we will head back to PA and a few days in my daughter's front yard again. From PA we will head for the Fall Rally and than back to Florida and the Avalon RV Resort by the 1st week in October. As it now stands, right now, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick are the only questionable destinations.

BTW-Here at Avalon our yearly rental fee is only $280 a month but we do expect to be paying $300 next year. Not bad for an RV park just minutes from the Gulf of Mexico, Tampa and Tampa Bay and about an hour and a half on I-4 from Disney. AND we have the lowest diesel prices in the state of Florida. Some 10 to 20 cents less than other parts of the state.
Another BTW-Down here do not expect to pay less at Wally World or Flying J for diesel. Right now some of the Shell stations are cheaper than Wally and FJ.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote