View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 06:34 PM   #7
bleedmichigan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #23739
So I had a similar problem. I have a furion that worked great it’s wired to the high light on the rear cap of our 2011 3750FL. Voltage reads over 12 then on our cross country trip it started acting wonky. Still had good voltage when sitting hard to check while moving. Tested the in bed plug and it seemed fine for the 7 pin but read lower than the bumper 7 pin. Adjusted the antenna per furion tech support guidelines and it seemed to work better then the signal died. Got to the camp site we were heading to about an hour away and started unwiring it. Tested fine. Thought it was a stupid piece of junk at that point. Left the next day and decided to plug the camper into the bumper 7 pin didn’t have a problem the whole way. Took the imbed wiring out and found a really small slit in the harness. Ordered a new plug and play harness and had it amazon next day to the campground. Plug in wire tied up and gave it a try. Not a problem. I decided to slice open the harness that I pulled off and one of the wires was covered with corrosion. My guess is as it moved down the road it was shorting out just enough to not provide enough juice to the camera and to power a good signal some 40’ to the monitor. So just a thought try another plug if you can like the bumper plug or adjust the antenna per the furion specs which is not straight up and down.
bleedmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote