View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 05:42 PM   #8
PeteandJoan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last2Die View Post
I was think about putting up a post about a ceramic coating I just put on my truck and the wife’s car and about 1/2 the Monty so far. First I have tried many coatings and yes ceramic is the best out there IMO. The one I just tried and I’m applying right now is from meguiars. The initial application is besically wash and rinse and spray on the ceramic coating, then wipe dry. Subsequent coats are applied by washing rinsing spraying on the application rinsing again and drying. I must say I really like it. The ease of use and the best part is the price point. 14$ I did my truck the wife’s car one side of the monty to include the back cap looks great easy to do on the road as I carry a pressure washer too.

Anyway I never recommend a product but this one is really good. For those of you in the coating trade as I was it “feels” thick I know that may seem weird to some. But at 14$ it’s worth a try !!

Tony
Hey, $14 is more my speed! How does it spray on...from the bottle or do you mix and use pump up sprayer? I'll google it.
6-pt Hydraulic leveling
PeteandJoan is offline   Reply With Quote