View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 02:45 AM   #3
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Thanks Dave,
Rest assured that regardless of what the instructions or the recommendations are, that our awning will be tied or strapped down. I have always ran the straps over the awning roller bar itself at the very ends on the manual awning and do not see any reason to alter what has worked in the past. We are actually looking forward to the electric awning for the simple reason of health. Both myself and the DW have chronic back problems from an auto accident years ago, and anything that eliminates strain, stress and movement on our backs will be looked upon as a good addition to our lives. Oh, by the way, do you mean that even without the tilt arm, that there is some degree of side-to-side adjustment?? I realize that it can be adjusted up and down, but I prefer to direct the rain to one corner of the awning.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote