View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 07:32 AM   #10
Rainer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13378
Send a message via MSN to Rainer
Since we'd had our new Monte only since April, we finally got a chance to use it on "Monte's 1st Big Adventure" going once around the U.S. from June to August. My daughter got to be the first person to use it when we drove from Montgomery AL to Louisville KY. We fiqured it out rather quickly and after a night's sleep on it, she declared it "the best air mattress" she'd ever slept on.

We got to use it again when we were in Wisconsin, where my mother and my sister used it. By now I was a pro at setting it up. We didn't have a mattress cover on it, and unlike the South, the northwoods of Wisconsin are cold at night, we even had to run the furnace. They complained that they were cold as the air mattress sucked their body heat. We used blankets on the mattress the next night and that alleviated those complaints.

Out air mattress has both a built-in 110v air pump, as well as an external 12v air pump. The 110v pumps it up quickly and deflates it just as well. The entire kit and kaboodle folds into a bag at the the foot of the fold-out couch. It was easy for us to unfold and fold it again.

No leaks yet. But it did come with a patch kit.
Rainer is offline   Reply With Quote