View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 03:55 PM   #5
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
I really like the double fridge being in the slide. It opens up the kitchen. I am confused looking at the floor plan for the bedroom, since it appears the door is in the middle of the room and opens against the bed?? Would have to see one to see if the bed interferes with the door. I like the Montana approach in the bathroom better due to the second door which makes the bath sort of a "mudroom". Really like what appears to be stainless sinks in the kitchen, that is a mod that I have thought about pursuing. Really, really like the taller slides in the living room area since the Montana head-knockers do take some getting used to. I have seen some rigs with the plastic stone look as shown around the television and fireplace and am definitely not fond of the plastic look (assuming that is what the material is). I do prefer the kitchen cabinet layout in the Montana with the corner cabinet. There are some advantages to both floorplans, but all in all, we are satisfied with everything in the Montana 3750. Wonder what the Dutchmen basement area looks like??
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote