View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 10:31 PM   #12
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:So, you would chance seriously hurting or killing someone to teach them a lesson?
You bet I would. I have seen them dump their bike, get back up on it and continue down the road in the same wreckless manner, so I doubt I nor anyone else can teach them idiots anything. They apparently have no concern for their own life or limb so why on earth would I?
Where I come from it is not legal and it is probably not legal in most all the states and even if it were legal it shouldn't be. AND I am not talking about "reasonable speeds". When traffic is bumper to bumper and barely moving at 5 to 10 MPH or less 25+ MPH is NOT reasonable? Even it traffic is moving at the speed limit "lane splitting" at 20 to 30 mph over the limit is NOT only unsafe it is very much illegal in ANY state.

I'll once again get off my soap box with this one last point...If you are going to be "lane splitting" be sure you are on my left. Better to try that stunt on my right as Lorraine probably wouldn't be getting her door open soon enough. But than again maybe she's doing the driving and than our right side wouldn't be all that safe either. HMMM what to do, what to do???
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote