View Single Post
Old 03-13-2006, 03:10 AM   #9
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
It's really amazing how expensive these faucets are. Someone's making a lot of money, JMO. We plan on switching ours both out, also. FTing will almost demand it, I believe.

My oldest daughter, Danielle, who lives in Las Vegas, used to be married to a plumbing contractor. I used to get top of the line faucets free. When they visited us in N. MI, he would even put them in for me. Not my favorite job, because there is always mods you have to do (ever try to drill/cut a new hole in a stainless steel sink?).

Although, now... her new boyfriend has a Hummer, BWM, and a 'vette. He is a field supervisor for a large 3-state construction company that she runs the payroll dept for (Their boss just bought Kenny Roger's ranch in Athens, GA and sent him and Danielle there for a week to check it out). He and Danielle travel to the Carribean twice a year, Cancun once or twice, the company ranch in Colorado (has it own skeet and trap range), and of course, they travel up here once or twice a year. He was so impressed with this area here in NW MI, he is looking for some land here to build a second home.

So... I may have to buy and install my own faucets, but it may be a good trade off...
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote