Thread: mice
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 01:40 PM   #6
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
You can always put a cat up there and see if it can catch the little buggers! :>)
Seriously, I use Fresh Cab and IF you can pick some up and take down a few of ceiling fixtures across the unit and then stuff a bag of Fresh Cab the space between the ceiling and the roof, you should drive them out. Then set either snap traps or sticky traps around where they may come and the problem is solved. We have had only one in the unit and that was in out old unit and at the Central Plains Rally. Mrs. CountryGuy let me know about it by asking "Who's camper is that?" It was ours and it was running back and forth in one of the windows. We set a snap trap with peanut butter on it that night and had the little sucker that next morning! Since then have had none in either camper since I've been using the Fresh Cab. Great Stuff!

Oh by the way, Fresh Cab does not kill the mice. It's not a poison. It is a blend of herbs and the mice do not like the smell of it and they get out of the area because of it. I use it in the basement compartments and also put it under the sinks and areas that have holes coming up through the floor.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote