Old 05-03-2008, 01:10 PM   #10
ols1932
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1944
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Glenn and Lorraine

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ols1932

Generally speaking, most of us are loaded to the max (or over if you're full time) therefore I would recommend the maximum pressure specified by the tire manufacturer. I do that and get extremely good and even tread wear.

Orv
Orv, I take exception to your "most of us are loaded to the max (or over if you're full time)".
Just being a full timer does not automatically make you overloaded as I now know I am not. Sorry but I resent being into such a classification just because I full time and I am sure there are other full timers that feel the same way.

Now before the "weight police" jump in here I must explain that I will not respond to any of the "weight police" replies. You may waste your time responding but I refuse to waste my time reading muchless arguing with anyone that has no idea of what my rig weighs.
Well, well. I didn't mean to demean anyone. You seemed to take offense. It's hard to post anything when there is always someone who takes offense. My post was my experience and I wasn't being weight police. I hate that and now I resent the fact that I can't get my rig down to the point where I am not overloaded and you can. I think it's time for everyone to back off and not take things so personal.

Orv
ols1932 is offline   Reply With Quote