View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 02:26 AM   #3
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Shooterdad, First, Welcome to "The Best Darned Forum on the WWW!" That looks like a really neat system and one I wish I had, however, as Glenn states it leveling is a very simple thing for us, plus we have the JT Strong Arm Stabilizers which do a tremendous job of stabilizing the unit without a lot of cost. Around $400 installed. or $300.00 if you're handy. When we pull into a site and get aligned, the DW gets the torpedoe level out and goes in the rig to check side to side, She then decides if we need a 2X and how many and where to place them. I then pull forward about 12 inches, she places the boards and then I back up on them, Voila! side to side done and I don't even have to get out of the truck. Front to back is done with landing gear after we set the JT's. Not sure how much simpler it can get. $3,000 does buy ALOT of diesel or could be better put to use, Having said all this, if you have limited mobility or physical problems it might be the way to go. Of course, it is your decision and your money. I hope this helps in some small way. Again Welcome to the forum......
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote