View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 04:37 AM   #11
blarkman
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1977
Well I do not know of anyone who could drive at 75mph on those roads. Our goal on the trip was to drive 300 miles a day, leaving reasonably in morning like around 7-8 am and looking for animals and scenery. You can only drive as fast as posted speed, and sometimes that was only 35mph. In June the road was in good shape I thought. We drove from Portland Oregon to Beaver Creek,YT in 9 days around 281 miles a day average. I never mentioned excessive virbration just that everything at rear of coach ended up broken and on floor, like all the dishes above or below sink, all the food in rear cupboards, cracked the counter at sink and the fride was ruined. I complained of harsh ride and unit wallowing down the road. The Mor\ryde manual says if ride to harsh change blocks. TM said it was due to my taking this unit to Canada or Alaska and I should expect to eat of paper or disposable plastic dishes with a rear kitchen and that I should not be driving no faster then 45mph!!! I still have not received any suggested fixes from TM, or what they will do to correct problem. The rig is down at dealer in Eugene, still wallows down road and last I heard was they were going to weigh unit. I find it interesting that Craig now says that I was told I could not drive at 75mph if I went back to Alaska.
bob
blarkman is offline   Reply With Quote