View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 12:11 PM   #30
Janet H
Site Team

M.O.C. #19422
Send a message via AIM to Janet H Send a message via MSN to Janet H
Quote:
Originally Posted by whutfles View Post
Can you please help me. My tablet logs onto this MOC site automatically. My phone used to also. I replaced my phone with a new phone and now need to enter my email and password into the phone to get logged on. I tried to put in my MOC email and password and it rejects that as "incorrect password" and tells me to log in with my IRV2 credentials. So I put my IRV2 userid and password in and it rejects that telling me to use my email which I did and it rejects the password. So I then try to reset my passweord with my email whutfles@cox.net and it says I used an email address that is not on file.

So I open the last MOC digest that I received on my tablet and click on a post which takes me to the MOC site and automatically logs me in. I click on User CP and then Userid and Password. It brings up the screen where I can change my password. At the bottom of that screen it has my email address - whutfles@cox.net. To change my password I have to put in my old password. It won't take my MOC password nor my IRV2 password.

As noted you have only one set of login credentials for both iRV2 and MOC. My guess is that your device is autofilling the login info incorrectly from old info stored on your device. You might try logging out and then logging in again or alternatively you could (or we could) reset your password. This would change your password both here at at iRV2. You can do this yourself using the password reset function or you can hit the contact link at the bottom of the page and get some help at our help desk (expect a day delay in a response).

Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote