View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 07:24 AM   #13
CaptAl13

M.O.C. #17802
Hi everybody,

Thanks for all the feedback. I have a list 12 items long now for Keystone. Gone thru every square inch inside and out on this first trip this weekend knowing that I'd find more than just the slide out with issues. Got to love all the bugs with a new unit right? I look forward to contacting Keystone's "disservice department" as Phil so elegantly put it. Ha ha. I've reached out to my salesman by email and even called and left a message to the sales manager to see what I should do since I am 270 miles away and have no Keystone dealer in my area. Here's the socking part......I've heard no response back from anyone at the dealer. Personally I'm not surprised, they made a sale and done with me now. That's the way of the world anymore. I'll update on progress which appears that will be a long drawn out ordeal. Gonna try and keep it going till of October and finish the season out.

As far as the slide which has all the issues I've discovered a dent in the topper rail where someone had run the slide out into something. Think that may be a HUGE clue to the mystery of why that particular slide is so firm moving in and out, out of alignment, had the teeth broke off the gear and dragging the kitchen floor.

Hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend.

Al
CaptAl13 is offline   Reply With Quote