View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 02:08 AM   #30
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
I understand where mobilvn is coming from. We went through the same thing when looking for a new camper. Example it may be said that right now and for the next 3 months we are "residential" as we are not moving anywhere and are living in the 3400. However on the 1100 miles down here we were"recreational" as we moved from place to place. However what does "residential " mean... There is a Terry a few spots up that is up on a concrete block foundation and is obviously set up as a permanent residence. There are campers that are rated for "Fulltime use" but they were out of our price range..IMO if we are using these campers for full time or long time use we are using them in a manner they were not designed to be used , we should know that and we are taking the chance. We still think the Montana is as good as any other in the price range for full time, long time use. As far as legal definitions go we are at the mercy of the legal system. We have a very good Attorney friend who will say..."if I have to represent you in court please don't be doing something dumb that will make it difficult for me to do so." mobilvn's caution is a good thing.The individual makes the choice...He will make his.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote