View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 06:54 AM   #21
RoadRunnerTR21
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20746
A few weeks ago my wife started to notice that her recliner in our SB was peeling in various areas. Mostly the arms and where her legs rest. The recliner was only 5 years old and she was told it was leather when she bought it. We went back to the same store with the same sales rep and discussed the situation with her. She said that research has found that some people have this issue on certain types of leather (read not totally leather) if they take certain types of blood pressure medicine. That said, she replaced her recliner with some other material and got the power leg rest option. My recliner is 14 years old and is real leather. I have no issues. The dog spends equal time on both recliners. I told her after looking at the recliners in the Montana that we may ultimately have to consider replacing them because if they are leather it is a cheap leather. But then again we don't live in the rig full time so it may not be an issue after all.
RoadRunnerTR21 is offline   Reply With Quote