View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 02:10 PM   #14
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
I love our 3295RK. I am on the shorter side and still use a step ladder to get to the top of the cabinets. Ours is a Big Sky and back then the back of the camper was taller in a Big Sky, so our cabinets are taller too.

I of course have spent a great deal of time in a 3295RK. This past winter I went to Florida with my sister and niece in their 3400RL. I would not buy a 3400RL and find it does not suit my needs. Now Dick would tell you different but he has not really spent any time in one. If I had to make a choice between the two today, I would buy a 3295RK again. If they brought back the 3670RL again, well I'd have a hard time making a choice.

Our 3295RK has so much storage space. I love the kitchen. I seem to be drawn to rear kitchens. My new favorite is the 3585SA that sailer mentions. I think it's a near perfect unit. My only problem with that one is that I want a stackable washer and dryer. If Keystone makes that happen I am afraid I would be bugging Dick big time to get one.

As John mentioned, spending a few hours in each unit and pretending your doing all the things you do in a camper is a good one.

No matter what, if you get a Montana, any Montana you'll be getting a great coach. You're gonna love it. The other great thing is it comes attached to MOC.

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote