View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 05:25 AM   #8
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Don’t have a clue as to what you are talking about, I must have missed the whole episode but I can say this:

I’ve had a post (maybe two) deleted from the MOC . And I really don’t have a clue as to why they were deleted. You all know me by now. I’m a real great person, nice, kind, considerate, supportive, charming, easygoing, thoughtful… (well heck, I could go on all day but I should move along here)……and yes my feelings were hurt.

But ya know, I feel I should pick and choose my battles and when looking at the whole tamale of life, those deletions weren’t something that were worth fighting or leaving the MOC over.

I’ve got too much livin’ and having fun to do before my number is up. And the MOC is lots of FUN.

So I say this also (I say alot of things, don't I? ): Go ahead and pout and talk it over with someone and get it all out. Then go outside and see that the sun is still shining and the birds are still singing and the world is still turning. Enjoy the day and be thankful that you can.

Now I have to go eat my oatmeal.

PS: Stiles..... You aren't going to be unpopular for your post. It's very good. Anyways, most people will forget about yours and be shakin' their heads and saying to their Significant Other, "Honey, come look at this weird post D-and-M wrote".

(Edit: I found the other thread after posting here.)
D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote