Thread: New 3950BR???
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 02:53 PM   #17
kozzy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18144
Well, hello all. None of you remember me I am sure, but I joined over 10 years ago with my first Montana back then,. We have had a few different brands in between, but alas, we say the 3950 at Hershey, and ordered one the week after. just picked it up a week ago. It was nice to see that the Keystone rep listened to us, and made some changes. We pointed out that the Den didn't have heat or AC at the show, he said they would add it, and its in there now. Also the swing of the bathroom door was terrible, it opened out towards you in the hall way, so you would have to enter the bedroom first and then go in the bathroom. They changed that to a piviot door, which I like to say I gave them that idea. Lastly, I'm not sure of this change is on all of them, but we noticed the door to the den would not open with the bed folded out, so we asked then to have it swing out on ours, they did. All in all, we absolutely love this floorplan We had a rear bunk house and just could not get comfortanle, lack of living space. We have 2 5 year old twins that love the loft, and as they get older, one , probably my daughter, can use the den as a bedroom. We thought it was a great alternative to the bunk houses you see all over. Nice to be back in a Montana, we loved our old one, but were disappointed they didn't have any bunk houses, unless you dropped to a Mountaineer, so we were happy to see this one come out. very very nice, we cant wait to take it on our firsat trip in April.
2019 Ram 3500 SRW Laramie CTD 6.7
kozzy is offline   Reply With Quote