View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 04:18 PM   #18
beeje
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17894
I replaced all of our valves and cables with Valltera. Upon removing the coroplast underbelly, its no wonder the stock set up did not last long. They use stock length cables to get from point A to B. Some runs were way longer than needed, some were way to short. The cables are supposed to go straight back from the pull handle at least 6" and make minimal bends with no more than a 24" radius 180 degree turn. The cables are also supposed to be anchored within close proximity of the handle and the valve itself and along the way.

I followed these rules and custom cut my cables to a size that was not to long or short. I anchored them as stated above and they have preformed flawlessly. They open and close with 2 fingers.

I moved the galley tank handle towards the front (out from under the slide through the frame) into an unused hole in the middle level up leg bracket. Its cable is 10 foot long and operates with ease.
beeje is offline   Reply With Quote