View Single Post
Old 06-28-2005, 03:37 PM   #6
RMccord
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3727
I think I am starting to realize how the manufactures are able to make money. They decide what type of unit to build, what its market price is to be competitive, what it would cost to build it and then bring all the parts together and then only assemble 1/2 of it. This cuts thier labor costs in half and makes them a handsome profit. The above story makes me wonder if they just figure that only a few customers from all that they sell to, will discover most of these issues untilatleast the warranty has expired and therefore thier liability with it. I find it disgraceful that they would let things like this go. They probably throw a massive fit when they buy something personally and it is even slightly defective. In my experience I have noticed the ones that shout the loudest are generally the poorer producers overall. They don't see fault in their production or product but would never live with something they purchased displaying the same production standards they include in their products.
RMccord is offline   Reply With Quote