View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 04:02 PM   #14
Temecula
Established Member

M.O.C. #15816
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Art-n-Marge

Hello from Murrieta... Our stickhouse is in Murrieta, but me and DW are full-timing and the daughter and her family are taking care of the house. Sorry to inform you, but no one has problems with their Montanas of any kind. Even myself, all I've had are opportunities... Opportunities to improve things, opportunities to spend more money, opportunities to learn how things don't work and opportunities to get them working again. Problems? What problems? Welcome neighbor!

We are currently in Menifee in one of the 1000 Trails campgrounds (Wilderness Lakes). We stay at each one for no more than 21 days then we move to another one. We're moving to Soledad Canyon (Acton, CA, south of Palmdale) next week, then we're returning to Wilderness Lakes for the Thanksgiving timeframe. We've had our rig since 2006 and you've probably gone farther and used yours more than we've used ours.
Sounds like your having fun. We just got back from 7 days at Silver Strand on the beach, had great weather with friends. Our home is in Temecula, we are both retired and enjoying it.....
Temecula is offline   Reply With Quote