Thread: Satellite TV
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 11:56 AM   #27
mattf
Established Member

M.O.C. #22665
Kris,

This is what I did on our 2019 3121RL in order for our Pathway antenna to work without having to trace wiring. May not work depending on whether your floorplan changed a lot between the 2019 and 2020 models. Below our TV is the fireplace. I pulled the fireplace out and ran a section of coax cable down from the satellite box through the wiring loom that goes out through the slide out floor. Where that coax wire came out under the slide out I put a barrel connector on the cable. Now when we set up I just run a cable from the Pathway satellite to that coax under the slide out, easy setup. Did a similar direct cable run for the bedroom TV. Threw a coax cable from the convenience center, across the storage bay ceiling, fed it into the bedroom where the washer drain pipe goes through the floor, behind the dresser, then up to the TV cabinet. In our unit the washer drain pipe is concealed in the bedroom by a carpeted box where the wall and floor meet. Poke around in that carpet and you'll find screws holding the box in place. Back those screws out and you'll have access to the drain pipe route.
mattf is offline   Reply With Quote