Thread: Hitch
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2004, 09:07 PM   #6
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Tom,
I dont remember that exact price of that hitch over here, but give the guy I deal with a call and see what he can do for you. On both the hitch and 3400RL. Just to let you know how good this hitch really is, yesterday had to move the rv and did not have a lot of space to do it with. Was able to do a full u-turn with the truck and coach with no problems. Did not have to get out and "slide" or "drag" anything. I am not going to knock any other products that people are using, but if it were me I would really consider it. In my opinion it is worth every penny. I know it will cost more than $2,500 to get the front of your coach and the back window fixed if they were to ever meet. If one is going to spend upwards of $40,000+ on a truck and $40,000+ on a coach what is another $2,000 to have the hitch that makes you feel comfortable. I know the luck I have, and if the two are going to hit for someone, that someone will be me. The extra $$ was worth my piece of mind on having the Superglide. One correction, I did not get mine thrown in as part of my deal, when I ordered my coach at the rv show, the dealership was offering a $1,000 credit towards a hitch install, extended warranty or $$ off the price of the coach. I took the hitch credit and paid the difference. Good luck on your decision with the hitch. Again, call over here to Spokane and talk with Brian W. Get a price quote on the fiver and hitch. I had told him he might be possibly getting a call from you. He is looking forward to talking with you. 1-877-244-5888
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote