View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 04:20 AM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Amazing!! Missions held air over winter.

As the last part of the readying process for the initial trip of the year, I pulled out my trustworthy Harbor Freight $2.99 dial type air pressure indicator and applied the dastardly tool to the Mission tire valve stems fearing the worst and fully expecting to have to top off the tires after sitting for four months during the winter. Amazingly (at least to me) all four tires registered 76 psi at 45 degrees temperature. Adjusted to 80 degrees this would result in the pressure being 80 psi (right where it should be). It did surprise me and now I am hoping that I have been blessed with one of the few sets of good missions (if there is such a thing). Still will be buying a pressure monitoring system before the long hauls and will diligently check tires at every trip, every rest stop, and every time I think about it in between.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote