View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 01:51 AM   #46
Phil P
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11206
Hello Ozz

I have stayed out of this post because I am prejudice.

My brother and I are the last surviving persons of a group of 4 that obtained and Injunction against an entire county law enforcement group in Florida. The injunction was against the county commissioners, all city commissions and all city councils and all of their employees and all of their heirs.

This results in a police officer being in violation of a court order for even pulling one of us over for a traffic violation.

This was so broad that one day after having a confrontation with one of the local city police officers while standing at the duty desk I ask to see a copy of the Florida Uniform Traffic code. The officer on duty made the statement that they don’t allow just anyone to browse thru their regulation book. He then asks for my name. When I gave it to him the police chief sitting in his office with the door open jumped up so fast his chair turned over and hollered “give him anything he ask for”. The officer I was having a problem with was gone when I found what I wanted a turned to show it to him.

All of this was the result of having been harassed by the police and sheriff in this county for sever years. It was so bad that all of us had been arrested once a day for several years in a row. All charges went to trial and all verdicts were Not Guilty. When you get 360 not guilty verdicts in a row the higher courts take a very dim view of this.

There is more to this story but because I am now under subpoena to appear on a case similar to but not the same as I can’t go any further.

Phil P
If you get a page not available then remove the "s" after HTTP
Phil P is offline   Reply With Quote