View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 01:02 PM   #33
grayghost03
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12028
Send a message via MSN to grayghost03
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bigskyjimmy

WOW! sounds like Simonsrf had the dealer and Montana from HELL! thats too bad I have had a great experience with Keystone and my dealer I bought it from just like alot of folks here, and it is true Other brands have the same problem my friend JUST bought a new Coachman Chaperral and been to the dealer many times for stupid workmanship problems and is very frustrated with the dealer and Coachman with fixing them ,It happens to ALL brands
I agree with Jimmy, we have had very little problems, actually two. A piece of molding fell off (1") a drop of gorilla glue, fixed, remote to our fireplace failed, Keystone replace entire fireplace, and the dealer came to my house and installed it. Yep, there is some things that could have been designed different(but I bought it the way it was designed) no buyers remorse here. I just changed what I didn't like. Such as shelving spacing, and LED lighting. And of course replace the loisy matteress with a sleep number. We have already started looking at other models at different shows. Haven't seen anything better for us yet, except maybe another Keystone. I can't say I am 100% satified, but I can't say that about the S/B that I designed and was the gereral contractor on. Or the Dodge or Chevy. My standards are pretty high also.
grayghost03 is offline   Reply With Quote