Old 01-16-2012, 01:50 PM   #6
Trailer Trash 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #639
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by HomeOnTheRoad

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Trailer Trash 2

So you must at least post a new signature with some pictures of the new home, right? and I dont see any problem with you guys being a SOB there are quite a few on this forum.
It would be nice to see Don.
Please note that SOB owners who are former Montana owners are allowed to remain on the forum at the discretion of the Administration.

Also note that ANY mention of the SOB in the signature is NOT allowed. Also, NO pictures of the SOB are allowed in any post or signature.

This is a Montana Owners Club for Montana (and affiliated brands) owners and those seriously researching a possible Montana purchase. At this time, former owners who have been "good citizens" are allowed to remain, at the discretion of Administration. That policy may or may not continue in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

HomeOnTheRoad
Administrator
A great big Opps!!! I guess

Oh by the way Don & Judy good luck with your new home, I forgot mention that in my first post.
Georgia and I will have to keep ours untill I cant move anymore, we dont full time like you do and many others in the RV world so its our Motel 6 and yours must be the Ritz. have safe travels.