View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 03:50 PM   #51
beeje
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesb View Post
Here we get off topic again attacking people that doesn’t drive or want a 3500 “dually”. We were just wanting to see and compare FW weights please.
Jamesb, I assume you are talking about me with that comment. I assure you I mean no harm what so ever. But to me the most important part of knowing what your set up weighs is to determine if your gig/truck is over weight and within the legal limits (which a lot are not). Otherwise, what's the point in weighing in at all. Comparing weights of different trucks and campers is like comparing how much of a tax return people get. There is no point.

If I posted the weights of my rig that were WAY over weight, I would welcome the fact that some one pointed that out to me (maybe I am new to towing and just do not know)

Its great to see that at least some care what their rig weighs and that they have the correct equipment to tow it.

There are many, many people that just go buy a truck and or trailer paying absolutely no attention to there weights.
beeje is offline   Reply With Quote