View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 04:46 AM   #6
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
Interesting topic, because we have a Sleep comfort which was a option on our 5er. I didn't know about the Class Action suit, but in todays world there are people trying to get Class Action suits everyday.

I believe its a moisture problem caused by the owner not properly maintaining the RV properly as for closing it up in the winter while in storage. We were in the South one winter and put our 5er in the Storage area for two weeks in Dec. When we opened it up it look as if it had rained inside the 5th wheel. Had to run the Dehumidifer for several days to dry things up. We will be running Dehumidifer's for sure we have never stored out RV's before They have been hooked-up to 50 amps until the one time. And the more insulation you have the more moisture problem you will have. If you store a RV you will have moisture unless you run a dehumidifer. Think about the Air compressor at home when you drain the air tanks water will come out. I have never sleep on any mattress that sleeps like ther Sleep Comfort. RV type mattress's are terrible and very poorly made. I'm sure Sleep comfort will handle the situation and I sure hope they do. GBY...
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote